- I found a bug where the force.xxx feature when calling qrun.g4b no longer works. See http://www.easy2boot.com/make-an-easy2boot-usb-drive/using-e2b-with-a-zalman-ve200/ for details of this feature which allows you to override the file extension.
- Some systems seems to be very slow when E2B enumerates files on the Flash drive before the Main Menu is displayed. There is now a Performance Measurement test in the Utilities menu. On a USB 3.0 hard disk system, 1000 loops should take just a few seconds, on a USB 2.0 cheap, slow flash drive it can take 40 seconds. A FAT32 formatted drive is twice as fast as the same drive formatted as NTFS!
- The Make_E2B_USB_Drive.cmd file has been tweaked to check for Admin rights and use the %ProgramFiles% variable instead of looking at C:\ProgramFiles(x86).
- New .imgPTNAUTO file extension - same as .imgPTN but does not prompt the user before switching to the CSM menu.
- New variable in MyE2B.cfg so you can autorun all .imgPTNxxx files without needing to change the file extension.
To support this site, please disable AdBlock for this domain.
Recommended for Easy2Boot (fastest!) - SanDisk Extreme SDCZ880-128G-G46
BitCoin also accepted.