E2B v.1.30 coming soon!
- New file extension .isopup supported for booting Puppy linux ISOs (no persistence)
- E2B can now be in a Logical partition on the USB boot drive
- grub4dos 0.4.6 with USB driver menu option in Main menu
- Option in MyE2B.cfg to use grub4dos 04.6 and it's own USB drivers on start-up - fix for buggy BIOSes
- If CheckAccess fails on start-up due to buggy USB BIOS, grub4dos 0.4.6 USB drivers are loaded automatically.
- Make_E2B_USB_Drive.cmd script improved (Grubinst on an NTFS formatted drive didn't always work). Now in \_ISO\docs\Make_E2B_USB_Drive folder.
If you want to try it before I release it, look in the Downloads page.
Also, new .isoWB file extension for WinBuilder PE ISOs so you can have multiple ISOs of the same build on one E2B drive.
Recommended for Easy2Boot (fastest!) - SanDisk Extreme SDCZ880-128G-G46
BitCoin also accepted.