Add E2B to your own grub4dos USB drive
- The USB drive should not contain more than 2 primary partitions.
- Partition 4 must be empty.
- Partition 3 is used by some functions (e.g. if you use linux+persistence) and so this also should be unused.
- For best 'bootability', I recommend that the USB drive contains two Primary partitions (even of the 2nd one is very small and hidden).
- Also, ensure grub4dos is installed to both the MBR and the PBR of the first partition.
- Ensure you are using the same version of grub4dos that E2B uses - copy the grldr file in the E2B download to the root of your grub4dos-bootable USB drive first and overwrite any older version.
Using E2B features in your own grub4dos menus (not recommended)
Transfer to a different E2B drive (DANGER!)
If you boot grub4dos from a different drive or partition, you can transfer to the E2B drive using this menu entry:
To support this site, please disable AdBlock for this domain.
Recommended for Easy2Boot - SanDisk Extreme SDCZ80-064G-G46
BitCoin also accepted.