MPI Tool Kit (Windows only)
- Easy2Boot and M PI Tool Kit *Recommended (FossHub for superfast downloads)
- MPI Tool Pack Plus Cloverlite 0.097 (2019-09-30 revised) (Download directly from this site)
Tip: If you want the second partition on the E2B USB drive to remain accessible, use a file extension of .imgPTN23 to keep partitions 2 and 3 (if they exist).
Includes Split_WinISO, support for English, German, Czech and Hungarian menu option (other languages can be added by user), extracts EFI boot files, includes syslinux v6.03, rEFInd can be added as option.
Note: Folder and file names must not contain the ! character.
The MakePartImage.cmd Windows batch file in the MPI Tool Kit converts a bootable payload file (or USB drive partition) into a partition image (.imgPTN) file which can then be added to your E2B USB drive.
- This Windows MPI Tool Kit is required if you want to convert an ISO/payload for UEFI-booting (Windows, Linux, KonBoot, MemTest86, etc.) and for 'special' ISOs such as Windows All-in-One ISOs, Hirens ISOs, Falcon F4, Strelec, etc.
- For UEFI-booting, convert the ISO using the MPI_FAT32 Desktop shortcut. Note: adding rEFInd+WinPE requires you to run MPI on a Win8/10 system.
- If you are using a USB Hard drive, you can convert Windows Install ISOs to .imgPTN files and they will MBR- and UEFI-boot and no 'Helper' USB Flash drive is required.
- Use SWITCH_E2B.exe to quickly 'switch-in' any .imgPTN file or 'switch-back' to E2B Menu mode using a Windows host system - no need to boot to the E2B menu first (E2B v1.73+ and MPI v0.055+)!
IMPORTANT! If you are updating MPI , you should re-install ImDisk because new versions use a Windows 10-compatible version of ImDisk - see below.
See MPI Tool Pack Version History for changes.
To Update the MPI Tool Pack to a later version
- Donations are entirely optional - try it first and see if it does what it says on the tin!
- Please contact me if you find any problems.
- Read more
I kindly request that you make a donation for E2B and the MPI Tool Pack. Donations go towards the costs of running this site.
Recommended for Easy2Boot (fastest flash drive!)
SanDisk Extreme SDCZ880-128G-G46
Fastest USB 3!
See Blog post