Bespoke design service
If you would like me to design an Easy2Boot theme for you or you require certain payloads or you would like help with your E2B project, then please contact me to discuss your requirements.
An initial estimate will be in US dollars (initial deposit 50%, returnable) - the final amount payable will depend on the amount of time and changes that are required. The more detailed and specific you are, the more accurate will be the initial estimate!
If required, written instructions on how to maintain your theme/payloads will also be supplied after completion.
You can use the online chat facility or email me at any time during or after completion.
You will need to provide me with all graphics\wallpapers\artwork\GIFs, etc. (or the download URLs).
You must supply/translate any non-English text (if required) as I only speak English.
For E2B features and ideas, see http://rmprepusb.blogspot.com/p/easy2boot-useful-blogs.html
Some example details are listed below:
- Menu size 800x600 (recommended) or 1024x768
- grub4dos password (can be encrypted)
- Menu entry password (can be encrypted)
- Specify font
- Startup wallpaper + startup STAMP(s) or startup text banner
- MainMenu wallpaper + startup STAMP(s)
- Different wallpaper for each menu + startup STAMP(s)
- Add animated GIF to play on menus
- Show wallpaper as early as possible and overlay startup messages
- Disable enumeration messages
- Menu size/position/colours
- Use one single menu (no sub-menus)
- Use large font size (English only)
- Use small BIOS fonts for fast loading (English only)
- Use text mode (no wallpapers or STAMPs, etc.) for fast menu system
- Bespoke Main Menu Heading
- Use STAMPs as menu headings (can use any font/size)
- Bespoke Footer text
- Centred headings
- Centred menu entries
- Do not number menu entries
- Do not show selection arrow on menu
- Beep when menu is loaded
- Play tune when main menu loads
- Do not display certain menus and menu entries (e.g. F1, F7-F10, etc.)
- Suppress grub4dos boot messages
- Use background highlight (short or long line) for selected menu entry
- Enable FASTLOAD
- Write any text string onto wallpaper
- Language and Keyboard type (or menu on startup to choose from a selection)
- Master Password entry before MainMenu will load (can have different wallpaper or STAMP displayed for this)
- Monthly PIN Code as Master Password
- Expiry date (reboots/shutdown/self-destruct)
- Clone protect (will only work on USB drive of exactly the same size)
- Global hotkeys for certain functions (e.g. run a payload, etc.)
- Guest Menu system
- Specific payloads
- LiveCD ISOs + persistence (specify size)
- Full linux OS's
- UEFI payloads
- Add new sub-menu folders
- Create Windows Install XML file for specific installs
- Text-based help file (.help)
- Menu-based help file (similar to F1 help file)
Recommended for Easy2Boot (fastest flash drive!)
SanDisk Extreme SDCZ880-128G-G46
Fastest USB 3!
See Blog post