Using the \_ISO\AUTO folder (Direct Boot Menu)
All .mnu files will be ignored and so they cannot be used in the AUTO folder.
- .mnu files placed in this folder or below this folder, will all be ignored.
- You can create as many subfolders under \_ISO\AUTO as you like (any name).
- You can place as many payload files (e.g. .ISO files or .imgPTN files) as you like, anywhere under \_ISO\AUTO.
- When you select the DIRECT BOOT Menu from the Main menu ALL the payload files will be listed in the one, single, DIRECT BOOT menu.
- You can order the menu entries by changing the names of the files and folders under \_ISO\AUTO (they are listed alphabetically).
- You can add a .txt menu title file for each payload file.
Tip: After selecting the DIRECT BOOT menu option and pressing [ENTER], hit the [SPACEBAR] key. This will pause the display before the DIRECT BOOT menu is shown to the user and so allow you to see the order that E2B has used to alphabeticaly enumerate the payload files and folders.
Menu order is determined by both folder and file name.
To support this site, please disable AdBlock for this domain.
Recommended for Easy2Boot (fastest!) - SanDisk Extreme SDCZ880-128G-G46
BitCoin also accepted.